Our Commitment to you!
As we enter the colder months, and with the uncertainty of the current situation with COVID, we wanted to take a moment to renew our ongoing commitment to you to maintain a safe and clean salon environment for your next visit. As Always, Sahair sanitation standards are noticeably above and beyond and our #1 concern is for the health and safety of all of our guests and our entire Sahair Salon Team. We want you to be at ease in our business and enjoy your entire Salon experience while you are with us.
We have created a safe environment for all by preparing in the following ways:
1. We monitor the health of our employees and if any are feeling ill, even in the slightest, they are required to stay home and We ask that all guests who have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath to reschedule their appointment for a future date.
2. In order to adhere to the Government Regulations, masks are required to be worn by guests and staff at all times.
3. We adhere to social distancing within our Salon and maintain proper separation and all of Our Stations are safely distanced at 6ft or more apart
4. Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the Salon and we ask that guests wash or sanitize their hands prior to their service.
5. Our employees are certified in Barbicide Sanitation and disinfection practices. These procedures are consistent with the current highest industry standards
6. Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols are strictly adhered to, and tools and Stations are clean and disinfected prior to each use. Towels and capes are never reused and are laundered immediately after use.
7. We have removed the community magazine rack and request our guests to minimize bringing personal belongings including food or drink. The requirement to wear masks will prohibit us from offering our beverage service at this time.
Together, we will make this a safe environment for everyone.
Thank you for your continued support to our Company and your Stylist. We look forward to seeing you again soon!